-Physical Fitness is the ability to carry out tasks without undue fatigue.
1. Muscular Strength- the ability of muscle or group of muscles to exert force against resistance.
2. Muscular Endurance- the ability of muscle or group of muscles to exert force for extend periods.
3. Cardio Respiratory Endurance- the ability of body's circulatory and respiratory system to supply feul and oxygen during sustained physical activity.
4. Flexibility- the ability of body joints to move freely.
5. Body Composition- refers to the amount of the body fat and muscle mass, can also significantly affect sporting performance.
1. Agility- the ability to quickly change body position/ direction of the body.
2. Balance- the ability to stay upright or stay control of body movement.
3. Co-ordination- the ability to move two or more body parts under control, smoothy, and efficiently.
4. Speed- the ability to move quickly across the ground or move limbs rapidlly to grab or throw.
5. Power- the ability to exert maximum force as quickly as possible, as in jumping, accelerating, and throwing.
6. Reactin time- the ability to respond quickly to a stimulation.
My BMI=weight (kg)/ height^2(m^)=16.18
- Boosts person's mood both mentaly and emotionaly.
- Improves cardiovascular health.
-Prevents chronic health conditions.
-Promotes healthy weight.
- Increases strenght and endurance.
-Workouts are too hard.
- Workouts schedule doesn't fit with lifestyle.
- People don't like to workout.
- People are in pain.
Made with Adobe Slate
Make your words and images move.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.