1. Your Learning Style – Your dominant learning style(s), and at least three characteristics, and at least three ways to use them in the classroom.
Doing, When I Need Help Or When I Understand It
Hearing, When I Need To Know Something Important
Visual, To Get A Better Understanding Of Something
2. Max Learning Style – How does this character choose to take in information through his learning style?
He Looks At Pictures To Understand
He does It (When He Needed Help He Did It)
When Someone Says Something To Max He Takes In The Advise
3. Multiple Intelligences - Your dominant Multiple intelligences(s), at least three characteristics, and at least three ways to use them in the classroom
I Prefer To Listen To Music
I Like To Work With Other And To Work With Them
4. Max Multiple Intelligence– How does this character choose to process information through his Multiple Intelligence?
Max Uses Visuals For His Multiple Intelligence
Max Uses Music To Help Him Better
Max Communicates With Kevin
5. Brainedness – What is your dominant side and at least three characteristics, and at least three ways to help with your “braininess”
I Am Right Brain
I Am Organized And Have Everything On Time
I Work Better With Music That Makes Me Musical Thinking
To Improve On My Braininess I Should Speak More Languages, Be more Logical, And Also Analytical
6. Max Brainedness – How does this character choose to organize his life related to left and right brainedness?
Max Is Right Brain
Max Uses His Imagination To Think
Max Daydreams About His Day A lot And The Stuff He Worries About
Max Has Feelings Because He Gets Bullied And He Gets Sad