MISSION - Our mission is to bridge the gap between farmers and importers/roasters. By working in collaboration with coffee farmers in origin develop a sustainable coffee business that is focused on quality and innovation.
VISION - We want to be your professional and reliable partner, we supply coffees that are the result of a close relationship with farmers in origin where we source responsible and contribute to the innovation in coffee production. We are driven by our clients needs and work directly with farmers to ensure and maintain a the highest quality standard
願景 : ERGOS期望成為您事業上專業且值得信賴的合作夥伴！我們在產地用心選豆，並於咖啡生產過程間有持續創新的貢獻，我們在意種種細節，使得ERGOS提供的每一支咖啡品項都是與產區密切合作下的耕耘結晶。我們竭力達成每一位客戶的需求，在與莊園直接聯繫合作中，維持並確保我們提供的咖啡皆為最高品質標準。
Ergos Coffee was born with the purpose to promote Guatemala to the world, with passion for coffee, we closely collaborate with farmers to promote and find direct trade markets for their coffees. Our feedback on market trends and collaboration to develop new process methods, result in more interesting and higher-quality coffees to offer our clients.
We cherish our clients and we owe our success to you. Our sourcing approach aims to find high Price/Quality ratio coffees, and with our extensive farm relationship in origin, we offer you a one stop source and solution for all of your Guatemala coffee options.
Be the between Farmer and Roaster providing an easy path for finding, sourcing, quality assurance, logistics and after sale service to roasters around the world.
Promote Guatemala to the world, since our beginning, ErgosCoffee was formed as a Specialty Coffee Hunter, sourcing coffees for clients in the Asian market with the highest quality standards. Based on the demands of our clients we have grown our coffee offering to provide a one stop shop for all your Guatemalan coffee needs, maintaining a strict quality assurance supply chain from farmer to our clients.
☕️ We take a lot of pride in our quality selection process, with our extensive farm network we can offer you any of this options
- Auction coffees - we coordinate group bidding of Private auctions and COE competitions.
- Unique coffees - Nano and Micro lots of Single day of harvest, carefully processed in the wet-mill makes this coffees very unique, outstanding in flavors and of limited availability （ERGOS COFFEE 2019新產季精選最獨特微批次咖啡：單一天採收微批次、單一品種，及特殊處理法，咖啡皆是獨一無二、數量有限的精品批次！）
- Specialty coffee lots (Single Estate and Single Variety) - Curated options from a very extensive partnership of Estate Coffees, many of our partners are COE winners, Regional Anacafe winners... the best farms in Guatemala! （瓜地馬拉各地最優質莊園特選批次透過直接貿易到您手中！）
- Experimental coffee lots - we apply coffee research and chemical engineering to post harvest wet-mill process to explore new unique and bold coffee flavors. This process are also known as (aerobic, anaerobic fermentation, enzymes and Yeasts, Carbonic maceration and others)
- Honey, Natural, Washed process - we understand our clients interests for alternative process and have been developing ourselves and finding farms producing some exciting lots.
- Specialty Regional coffees - Ergos carefully selects within its network of farms the best Cost/Quality coffees from famous Guatemalan regions （ERGOS COFFEE 於瓜地馬拉知名產區與當地莊園聯繫合作，精選高性價比的咖啡批次）. Ergos Regional coffee brands: Margarita-Antigua, Fatima-Huehuetenango, Las Nubes-Fraijanes, Paraiso-Oriente, Quetzal-Coban.
- SHB blender option - a carefully selected blended coffee with good sweetness, body, with a clean cup and low defect count, all at a very accessible price.