What distinguishes a better historical account from a worse one?
- need to use evidence
- if we fold, does the laptop feel pain?-A+ KNOWLEDGE Q
- primary vs. secondary source
- as close to the event as possible
- can be anything from a hat or teapot...anything
- have to be at least 10 years in the past
Some historical sources are better than others, and the reasons for that
What I want to achieve:
I want the class to understand that some sources are better to use in history, and the reasons why the source is better. I will be explaining significance and would like to clearly articulate my message so that the whole class can learn what significance with historical sources means. They should be able to determined a good source from a worse one once we are done. I also want to make sure that my group and I stay within the time limit for our presentation.