Take image in studio of Simpson’s superhero Lego figures.
Use focus stacking to ensure that both figures are in focus.
Take separate image of Lego coke can.
Take image of a wall with graffiti on it from pavement level.
1. Open background image of graffiti covered wall in Photoshop.
2. Add in layer of figures. Place them where it looks like they are standing on the pavement in front of the wall.
3. Create vector mask and erase the background around the figures.
4. Do the same with the coke can layer.
5. To create the shadow use the quick select tool and select the figures.
6. Press cmd + V to create new layer
7. Go to Image > Adjustments > Exposure. Lower the exposure right down to use this as the shadow.
8. Select cmd +T for free transform to move the shadow around to position it.
9. Repeat the same process for the shadow from the can.
10. Use colour look up to finish off image.