Go from blank page to brilliant.
Creative Cloud gives you the entire collection of Adobe desktop and mobile apps, from essentials like Photoshop to innovative new tools like Experience Design. You also get built-in templates to jump start your designs and step-by-step tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and sharpen your skills. It′s your entire creative world, all in one place.
An Adobe Creative Cloud membership gives students access to the latest and greatest industry standard Adobe creative software and other new applications as they are released. Students now get the freedom to create virtually anything they can imagine and are encouraged to think and act creatively with these amazing tools.
With the Adobe Creative Cloud, students have the power to :
- Design posters, logos and edit photos and videos like a professional
- Build websites without writing code and create web, mobile, and tablet apps with HTML5
- Create a polished portfolio and make sensational presentations and reports
- Become more interested in discovering things for themselves and be better equipped to work well with others
- Be more open to new ideas and challenges and have the ability to solve problems
- Become more efficient learners and show greater ownership of their learning
What do we get in our free Adobe CC Deal?
If you are a student of the NSW Department of Education you can install the whole of the Creative Cloud for free. This includes:
As part of the NSW Department of Education Adobe BYOD Students package you also have access to install and use the following Adobe software.
And don't forget you all have access to Adobe Spark - Post, Page and Web too! Just sign in with your department email ending in @education.nsw.gov.au
How do we install the Creative Cloud and APps?
The Adobe Creative Cloud is like a bucket that you firstly install, then you install each individual desktop app as you need. If you just want Photoshop and Illustrator, that's all you need to install. No more big downloads and installations.
- Go to the Student BYOD Software Hub
- Register using your @education.nsw.gov.au student email
- Choose Adobe CC and click through the checkout process
- Check your school emails for confirmation and link to 'redeem' your code or go back to your account in the BYOD Student Hub
- Copy your redemption code
- Click on 'Redeem your code'
- Paste the redemption code in the space provided
- Follow the link and install the Adobe Creative Cloud Applications Manager
- Now you can install the desktops apps you wish.
- On your mobile, install Adobe mobile apps as you wish and log in using your Adobe account (that you made with @education.nsw.gov.au email)
Some points to note:
- Adobe Creative Cloud file storage is not part of this deal.
- Existing CS 6 installations will expire on December 1st, 2016. You will need to uninstall this software, register for a redemption code, then install the CC Desktops apps as needed.
What about teachers? Do they get free software too?
Under the Work at Home software agreement, NSW Department of Education staff with an @det.nsw.edu.au get the full Adobe Creative Cloud desktop and mobile app environment for $12.25 AUD per year. This is an amazing deal!
To get their Adobe CC package sorted teachers should login to the On The Hub site using their Department email ending in @det.nsw.edu.au and then follow the straps as per students above.