Successes, Failures, and Complications
After getting to the end of the process (which took me about 4-5 hours), I was very please with how it turned out. I am very proud and I think the biggest success of the drawing was being able to add the detail on the pillars on the outside. I think it really drew it in tighter per say, because it makes a world of difference.
Failures. I continued to have setbacks with the whole piece. I am a perfectionist and since the Taj mahal is symmetrical throughout, it really made me think of it as a setback/failure because I couldn't get one side to match the other. Other than that, I did have trouble with the windows just outside the center piece.
My one complication for the project was the choice of perspective. I spent a good twenty minutes fighting myself on what I should show, and so i had actually drawn a far away perspective and so when I got done, I actually crumpled it up and threw it away because the close up version is the only thing that does it justice.