- The Vegetable Bin (Grocery Store) - M-F 12-5 pm (closed on weekends) Pickup only
- Baguette Magic Delivery - Fresh, locally made bread, croissants, cooking kits, eggs, meat, produce, and more - delivered
- Lowcountry Street Grocery's Community Supported Grocery - Delivery service supporting more than 150 local farms & producers
- Your local seafood market! A couple nearby include Abundant Seafood's new Park Circle location, Tarvins, Geechie, and Crosby's - call before to order!
- Farm Stand Charleston - an online farmers market with offerings from multiple farmers and producers. Free delivery with $25.00+ order.
- James Island Sunday Brunch (Drive Through) Farmers Market
- Sea Island Farmers Market - open Saturdays from 9:30-1:30
- Essential Farm Goods Market - Tuesdays, 1 - 7 p.m. at Moultrie Middle School in Mount Pleasant
- North Charleston Essential Goods Mini Market - Thursdays, 3 - 7 p.m. at Park Circle Community Center in North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant Essential Farm Goods Market - Modified Tuesday Markets with extra safety precautions
- City of Charleston Farmers Markets Downtown: Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, 360 Fishburne Street, Wednesday, 4:00 – 7:00 PM
- City of Charleston Farmers Market West Ashley: Ackerman Park, 55 Sycamore Avenue, Saturday, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Local Producers / cSA programs
What is a CSA? Community-supported agriculture, commonly referred to as a CSA model, is a system that connects the producer and consumers within the food system more closely by allowing the consumer to subscribe to the harvest of a certain farm or group of farms.
- Lowland Farms - CSA's available
- Spade and Clover - CSAs & drive through market
- Legare Farms - CSAs available (pickup-only)
- Wando River Farm - CSAs available
- Kindlewood Farms - CSAs available
- Rooting Down Farms - Twenty Bag program
Meat, Dairy, and Fish
- Keegan Filion Farm - Beef, chicken, and other meats for pickup and delivery. CSA shares available.
- Holy City Hogs - pork products. Online ordering available.
- Abundant Seafood - Community supported fishery shares available (CSA for seafood).
- Cordray Farms - Beef shares available.
- Wishbone Heritage Farms - Forest-raised pork, pasture-raised chicken, grass-fed beef and lamb, and eggs from pasture-raised hens. Home delivery and available in various pick-up locations.
- Lowcountry Oyster Co. - overnight delivery of oysters and mussels
- Palmetto Pastures - free delivery of eggs from pasture-raised hens eggs (10 dozen min.)
- Herd Provisions - regionally raised, grass fed beef
Other Local Pick-Up Locations
Local farmers' and producers' products are also available for pick-up at various business locations around town. Contact each business to find out what is currently available.