We are looking for startups across a wide range of industries who meet the following criteria:
1. You have raised less than $10 million in funding. We recognize that funding can vary greatly by industry. If your company is bootstrapped or seed-stage, don't worry — we still want you to apply.
2. Your startup is beyond "idea stage" — you have a minimum viable product, either advanced or prototype, to demo for our audience.
3. You are available to take part in Demo Day at HUBweek in Boston, Massachusetts on Saturday, October 13, 2018.
4. For Massachusetts-based companies: Your company is either based in Massachusetts (with a presence or headquartered location) OR is affiliated with a Massachusetts incubator, accelerator, or academic institution.
5. For international companies: Your company is headquartered outside of the United States.
In 2017, startups represented more than 13 sectors, including robotics, digital health, social impact, consumer tech, clean tech, and artificial intelligence. We will be seeking to represent a diverse range of industries this year, and welcome companies from all sectors to apply.