APP FOR LUNCH MENUS
So Happy... the app that tells you what's on the menu today in your school's cafeteria. Check out the menu items- including calories, nutritional information and allergens. There's also a step counter and the option to offer feedback.
Available as a FREE download on the App Store & Google Play.
LOST AND FOUND!
Our lost and found is full!! If you are missing an item please come and look for it as soon as possible. All items will be donated at the end of the day on February 1st. Remember, writing your name inside of jackets and other belongings helps us return lost items to your student.
report cards coming home soon!
Student Progress Reports will be mailed home on Monday, February 4th. Parent-Teacher Conferences will be in March. Please see the schedule below.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Monday, January 28: Teacher In-Service- NO SCHOOL
- Monday, February 4: Report Cards mailed home
- Monday, February 18: President's Day- NO SCHOOL
- Friday, March 1: Read Across America Day- more to come
- Friday, March 8: Staff In-Service- NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, March 12: Parent-Teacher Evening Conferences
- Thursday, March 14: Parent-Teacher Evening Conferences
- Friday, March 15: Parent-Teacher Conferences- NO SCHOOL
- Monday-Friday, March 25-29: Spring Break- NO SCHOOL