Drones are revolutionising the way businesses monitor, measure and analyse their worksites. They have long since proven their ability to increase productivity and cut costs.
But, until now, too much attention has been focussed on the drones. Now it's time to look at how we use the data. We are moving into an age of drone analytics, allowing us to harness drone power in extraordinary ways.
How will this benefit my business?
With our state-of-the art analytics, your worksite will harness significant savings in time and cost.
- capture topography and site layouts in a fraction of the time of conventional surveys, and likely cheaper too
- identify errors and over-runs before they hit your budget
- budget earthworks accurately from the start, avoiding costly underestimates
- allow all project stake-holders to access all the information they need, when they need it
How do we capture the data?
Our drones have the ability to fly autonomously on a precisely planned route. They capture high-resolution images at preset intervals, and simultaneously record their GPS position. Crucially, we then combine this imagery with ground control data to optimise the survey accuracy.
No other platform offers such a range of measuring tools and data outputs.
The Propeller data engine which drives our portal is packed with sophisticated analysis options:
- Instant measurements of distances, volumes and tonnage
- Compare measurements against previous surveys
- Import design specifications for quick identification of construction anomalies and progress against plans
- Customise and schedule reports for company/contractor distribution
- Industry-standard output files compatible with all common design software
Should I train up drone operators?
We recognise that you may want to bring your drone surveys entirely in house. That's why we offer on-site bespoke instruction with our training partners so that you can fly safely, efficient, and legally.
How much does it cost?
We offer a range of options depending on frequency of survey and whether or not you require pilot or training services. You will find us highly competitive alongside conventional survey techniques factoring in our speed and analytical detail.
Created with images by Ivan Bandura - "Groundwork" • QuinceMedia - "drone aerial sky" • Ivan Bandura - "Buzz saw" • Shane McLendon - "untitled image" • Jason Blackeye - "White drone hovering" • Thor Alvis - "untitled image"