Spring Flower Fundraiser - ENDS SUNDAY
Hello Southeastern Explorers!
We are excited to kick off our Spring Flower Fundraiser to raise money for Southeastern Elementary on Friday, March 19th!
Visit our online farmers’ market!
Just like our Fall Mum Fundraiser – we are running this fundraiser on the FarmRaiser platform, which gives us some cool tools to help meet our $6000 fundraising goal! One of these tools is our very own website, which you can visit by clicking the following link: https://farmraiser.com/campaigns/ses-spring-flower-fundraiser We can promote our fundraiser with email and Facebook!
Instructions for Sellers: REGISTER AS CHAMP WITH CODE 732755
Please register as a seller (“champ”) in our fundraiser with the campaign code 732755. You can register on a computer or by downloading the free FarmRaiser app. Once you register, you’ll receive an email with your URL.
Registering gives champs their own personal market link, where they can upload a profile picture and write a fun personal message for their supporters to see upon visiting their page. Every customer who checks out through a champ market will have their purchase associated with that specific champ.
If you have multiple kids participating in this fundraiser, you can either A) register them separately with different emails or B) make one account for everyone (Example: Lola, Steven, and Grace). Please use your child’s name when registering.
How to Support Us
Please take a moment to share your child’s market or our school’s market URL with your networks via email and FB, and don’t forget about texting!
Customers can use their credit card to check out online.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
How to register as a “Champ” for your fundraiser:
IF YOU’RE A NEW CHAMP…
On a computer:
- Go to http://farmraiser.com/champions/new and use the campaign code 732755 to access our FarmRaiser.
- Once you are registered through either phone or web, you can log into your online market by going to farmraiser.com and clicking the orange “Login” button in the top right corner.
On your phone:
- Download the FarmRaiser app from iTunes or Google Play, open, and either sign in through Facebook or hit Register at the bottom of the screen. Enter your information to complete registration.
- Once logged in, click the “Sell” tab on the bottom of the screen and enter your campaign code. You’ll see a message that you’ve been approved. You’re now ready to start selling with the mobile app!
IF YOU’VE REGISTERED AS A CHAMP IN THE PAST…
- Log in on either a computer or the FarmRaiser app.
- If you’re on a computer, enter your campaign code 732755 in the box on the top right to join your campaign and get your personal market link.
- If you’re on the app, hit the Sell button and enter your new campaign code. You’ll receive a message that you’ve joined the campaign.
NOTES FOR PARENTS:
For champs too young to have their own email address, please register them with your email account.
Families with multiple children selling: either use different email addresses to register each child, or just make one champ account for all your kids (ex: Sarah and Kyle).
SES PTO 2021-2022 Board Nominations
The PTO Nomination Committee is looking for people interested in serving on the SES PTO Board for next school year. **Filling out this form does not commit anyone to the PTO Board.**
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to a current board member. The nomination deadline is April 11.
The PTO is a fun and dynamic organization. Being part of the PTO Board is a great opportunity to help your children, their teachers, the administration and our school.
- President- Kendall Horvatich
- Co-Vice Presidents- Tia Vote & Laura Carr
- Secretary- Brooke Gajownik
- Co-Treasurers- Whitney Chacon & Matt Fisher
- Members at Large- Mandy Carmin, Leah Nirrengarten and Kristen Similton
Support Southeastern Elementary on AmazonSmile
Did you know you can support Southeastern Elementary when you shop on Amazon! Click below to link your account to the Southeastern PTO! Remember when you shop Amazon, to shop through https://smile.amazon.com/.
How to turn on AmazonSmile in the mobile app:
- Join AmazonSmile: If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select your favorite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
- Get the app: Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Turn on AmazonSmile: Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
Lost and Found - ITEMS NOT CLAIMED WILL BE DONATED DURING SPRING BREAK
The Lost and Found is located outside the cafe and under the fourth grade stairs. Students may check during the school day for lost items.
The Lost and Found currently has 50+ pairs of gloves in it. If your child has lost their gloves, please have them check the lost and found.
PTO Angel Fund
In the fall of 2019, the PTO Executive Board, working closely with Mrs. Chastain, Mrs. Monkul and Mrs. Smith, determined it would be beneficial to create an Angel Fund to support those Southeastern students whose families may be going through a difficult time and are in need or may be financially less fortunate. The PTO views the Angel Fund as an extension of our dedicated efforts to assist Southeastern families who might not be able to fully afford the expenses of the wonderful activities and events our school has to offer.
DURING SPRING BREAK
- Sun., Apr. 4 - Last Day for Flower Sales
- Sun., Apr. 11 - Deadline for PTO Board Interest
LATER THIS SEMESTER
- Thu., Apr. 15, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., Apr. 22, 4 - 6 p.m. - Flower Pick-up
- Fri., Apr. 23, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Flower Pick-up
- Thu., May 6 - Explorer Day
- Thu., May 13, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
The PTO is working with district guidelines to plan for the 2020-21 school year. We hope to announce additional items soon.
Created with images by angelstar - "cherry blossom flowers tree" • Julian Hanslmaier - "Federleicht"