- Continuing our successful format from last year - sending 1 professional photographer & 1 student on a road trip with Adobe MAX as their final destination
- Instagram star André Josselin & compositing artist Sina Collins created beautiful content on the road, which we used for social posts
- Underlining the power of Adobe's mobile apps by sharing the creative & inter-disciplinary #RoadToMAX16 content - everything was created "on the fly" & heavily re-posted by the influencers
- The upcoming photographer André Josselin has strongly expanded his brand in the last year & is now one of the most sought-after young talents on Instagram in Germany (94k Followers on IG, 56k on FB)
- Sina Collins is a young compositing student / blogger from Munich who has just finished college & recently moved to Berlin to build on her career as a creative / influencer (44k Followers on Facebook, publishes weekly content via her Blog)
- Kickoff blog post announcing the #RoadToMAX16 functioning as our content hub (content added throughout the week), including our wonderful #RoadToMAX16 map
- Daily updated Adobe Spark made by Sina & André (embedded in our Blog post)
- Daily content delivered via our Social Media channels: Facebook Lives; Facebook Galleries showing the created pictures; transporting stories & impressions; engaging the community via social contests (one of them also supported by an own blog post); having our influencers share & heavily feature the content on their own channels to maximize the reach
- Potential reach - André Josselin: 2,420,956
- Interactions - André Josselin: 83,572
- Potential reach - Sina Collins: 488,659
- Interactions - Sina Collins: 9,874
- Reach Adobe DE (owned channels): 251,234
- Interactions Adobe DE (owned channels): 2,124
- #RoadToMAX16 Spark Views: 20k +
What a trip! And (hopefully) see you next year!
2. At-MAX Phase: Influencers, Laggards + Social Activity
- 10 German Influencers (& journalists) flew over to San Diego as part of the global Influencer & press program as part of the Adobe MAX communication plan
- They participated in the well-structured, global MAX program (Keynotes, Photowalk, Sessions, Group Press Briefings) as well as taking their time to be inspired by the diverse & inter-disciplinary Adobe MAX schedule
- This resulted in a fair amount of social coverage, clippings and great in-depth articles, especially by our high-level journalists André Kramer (c't), Stefan von Gagern (MacWelt / t3n) and Tobias Bühlmann (NZZ)
- Aside from our "classical communication", we also focussed on Storytelling and transporting Adobe MAX' excitement by creating owned content with our influencers like #SketchTheMAX (w/ Anna Lena Schiller) & #FacesOfMAX (w/ AKUsepp)
- Three CS users (-> Laggards) travelled to San Diego to experience the Adobe MAX, getting introduced to the "Adobe World": Andrea Leimbach (Freelance graphic designer), Julia Küchler (Julia Küchler Photography) & Michael Gerber (CEO GerberCom ad agency)
- This measure was supposed to function as an Onboarding activity for the three, kicking off our long-term relation with them. First owned content originated was a Facebook Live video session, lensing the three's MAX impressions:
- We will truly initiate this long-term cooperation during the next months, creating content with the testimonials for our owned channels (website, social media channels, advertorials). There will be a contentual focus for each influencer (CC for teams; CC Workflow incl. mobile apps, etc..)
TO BE CONTINUED...
We are currently working on finalizing the continued measures w/ the three testimonials, building on the successfull time in San Diego! Stay tuned! :)
3. After-MAX-Phase: #BackFromMAX / Creative Meetup
- Adobe Creative Meet Up / #BackFromMAX in Dresden, Germany was organized to recap the Adobe MAX and to activate & utilize Dresdens local art and design community members
- Goal: Building awareness and showing real world examples of the benefits and possibilities that are available with Creative Cloud and its integrated workflows across multiple devices and apps (Mobile-to-Desktop Workflow), as well as highlighting the Adobe MAX content & information
- Social Coverage: Blog Post highlighting the event, social support & multiple Facebook Live Video sessions on the day of the event (transporting the creative atmosphere at the Reithalle Dresden) driving the traffic
- Integrating several influencers like Sina Collins (#RoadToMAX16) & AkuSepp (#FacesOfMAX) into our social coverage, using them for FB Live Videos ect.
- Official part on stage solely focussed on our MAX communications, with Sina & Sepp both speaking on their respective MAX experience, highlighting the incredibly creative atmosphere in San Diego
- Creating memorable & sharable assets for our community via local illustrator Beetlebum:
- Overall Social Media Reach (owned): 288,934
- Overall Social Media Engagements (owned): 68,498
- Thereof Facebook Live Views (owned): 68,081
As we went through it all again, one has to say...a lot of stuff was going on! :)
Adding up the total Adobe MAX communication, we ended up with an owned Social Reach of 1,137,057 and (owned) Social Interactions as high as 80,834!
The 53 Clippings, including some of Germany's biggest publications like Spiegel Online, Süddeutsche Zeitung & Die Zeit give us a very successfull result as far as "classical" PR
It was a blast and we're looking forward to Adobe MAX 2017 in Las Vegas!