SLJ Announces Inaugural Award
Award honors a pair of K–12 educators—a library professional and a teacher—for stellar achievement in engaging students toward fostering curious, lifetime learners.
Nominations close: August 23
CLICK for detailed information
Nominations are Open!
I Love My Librarian Award submissions are open until September 27, 2021. Ten amazing librarians from public, school, and college/university libraries will win $5,000 each in recognition of their outstanding service to their communities. CLICK to learn more and submit a nomination.
Did You KNow:
- 20th Anniversary of 9/11
- SORA has a Back to School kit & Webinars
- Sign-up to celebrate International Dot Day, Sept. 15th, with author Peter H. Reynolds through FlipGrid Live Events
- You can download various Toolkits from First Book
- Demco has Literacy Activity Calendars that you can download
- All students who attend a Dallas ISD school and their teachers are eligible for a library e-card from Dallas Public Library, email email@example.com (students) firstname.lastname@example.org (educators)
Created with images by adonyig - "school times school school supplies brushes" • jarmoluk - "apple books classroom" * Diana O'Connor - "On Record" * Sheila Ortega - "Virtual Field Trips" • TaniaRose - "time work clock" * School Library Journal - "Librarian/Teacher Collaboration Award" graphic - Dallas Public Library newsletter graphic * American Library Association - "I Love My Librarian" graphic * Dallas ISD - "Luminarias" graphic