My color order was white, yellow, light green, green, blue, grey-blue, raspberry, eggplant, black. I accidentally outlined it with sharpie which made it a bit more challenging, making it even harder for me to stay in the lines when waxing. When it was green trying to dye it blue it turned into more of a turquoise which didn't even cross my mind at first. Then as I started to get into the dark purples, it would barely get darker each time even when I dyed it black. I'd never worked with wax before for an art piece so from the start I wasn't really sure what would happen with it. I am happy with the design I chose though, so if I did it over again I'd probably just be more careful with the waxing process.