Authors: Scafati Miriam (Italy) & Ampla Maria (Greece)
About the project
Two partners schools are going to take a virtually visit to the museum of Accademia Carrara in Bergamo. Students are going to learn about the permanent collection and visit several rooms.
- Students will improve their English skills and their ICT skills
- Students will learn about Art and famous painters.
- They will use specific lexis about Art and learn how to describe a painting
- They will collaborate and share knowledge and experiences with other students
- They will perform cross-curriculum work
- Students will be dividen in groups of four.
- They will introduce themselves by padlet and voki.
- They will create a mind map of what kind of paintings they might discover at their virtual tour by popplet
- Each group will choose and describe a painting, say who the painter is, when he lived, why he is famous. They will have also to create a digital label besides the paintint (fotobabble).
- Their descriptions will be collected in a presentation by prezi.
- Students create a visual dictionary with specific information about painters and paintings by tackk.
- They are going to have fun and create puzzles with the photos of the paintings by jigsawpuzzle.
- Each group will also create quiz by kahoot and send it to other groups.
- The final work will be published in TwinSpace.
So, students will be acting as museum's guides and present different aspects of the permanent collection of the Gallery.
- Website of the Accademia Carrara Museum
- Online tools (padlet, voki, Prezi, fotobabble, Popplet, jigsawpuzzle, kahoot, wordl, linoit, google form, Twinspace)
The schools will make a digital library by photos and videos of the gallery of the museum. Students will enjoy working in pairs with other students and like visiting a museum.
- Students will answer a questionnaire (different kind of questions/ knowledge, feelings etc) by google form
- They will write what they enjoyed most by linoit
- Students will create a wordl by their impressions