You have a smartphone, that's great in performance, that maybe beats any smartphone in its price segment because of the immense performance. But your battery doesn't even last for half a day. Well, don't worry as here are five advanced tips to maximize your smartphones' battery life:
1. Disable system applications that you do not use on a daily basis. They keep running in the background to drain your battery life.
2. Turn off 'OK Google' voice detection. You can easily do this by going to your Settings> Google> Search and Now> Voice> Disable OK Google voice detection.
3. Disable all vibrations. You can do this by going to your Settings> Sound> Other sounds> and make sure that Vibrate on tap is disabled. This process might vary with different devices.
4. Use lite apps. Apps like Facebook drain your battery life and slow down your device. Instead, use lite applications like Facebook Lite or Metal.
5. Use this application called Pixoff. This turns off some of your pixels. If you want to know what pixels are, watch the above video. It compromises a little bit on your display but increases your smartphone's battery life by atleast 20%.