Texas Wesleyan students living on campus with a busy schedule.
- Social life
What is Ram N Dry?
A dormitory based laundry service where Texas Wesleyan students can drop off their dirty laundry and have it cleaned for a small fee.
You bring your dirty laundry to Ram N Dry and we will wash, dry, and fold your clothing.
The price covers wash-dry-fold and package. 12lb minimum
The price includes pick up-wash-dry and fold. 10lb minimum
Cost of service
- Rent $3,000/month
- Two washers and two dryers ranging $700 each (one time purchase)
- 5 tide liquid detergents 225 oz containers, averaging at 146 per loads $23.98 each $120/month
Price determined allowing for profit
- $2.00/lb for drop off
- $2.50/lb for pick up
Creative way of promoting product/service:
• water proof stickers that go on the inside of the dormitory laundry washer machines
• magnets for the outside of the dryers
• Offer a reward service after 10 washes your next wash is discounted; punch cards
Firms may communicate messages: Directly through salespeople:
• Have Ram N Dry present at orientation to appeal to freshman that might not have ever done their own laundry
• Appeal to students and parents on move-in day and pass out fliers at check in
Indirectly through advertisements and promotions
• Fliers in various buildings throughout campus: the library, in Dora’s, the church, the business building, Morton fitness center and the laundry rooms in each dorm
• Ads in the Rambler, Texas Wesleyan's newspaper
Add in RamTV, Texas Wesleyan's broadcast television channel
• Create a poster to put in the kiosks around campus
- An establishment located on Rosedale St. near Subway, near our target audience
- No transportation is needed to deliver the service. Regarding the pick up service a Ram N Dry employee will walk to pick up the laundry, and Ram N Dry customers will pick up their laundry at the Ram N Dry facility.
- Ram N Dry will have detergent delivered and stored in the facility closet
- Customers can can call and schedule a pick up time and they will receive a text alert or a phone call to alert them when their laundry is ready to pick up.
- Customers can go to the website ramndry.com to see our hours of service, pricing, and an overview of how our services work.