Urania By: Marcus Zaragoza

Politics

  • Type of government- A dictatorship
  • Leaders- Ruled over by 4 brothers with unlimited power and control
  • Rule over the people unfairly and control what they can do, say, and how they live life.
Outline of the Country
The flag (each hand represent one of the 4 brothers)

Economics

  • Most of the people are poor (about 90%) and the other is rich (10%)
  • Has an unfair economy that is based off of social status
  • Isn't much room for moving up the economic ladder.
  • Basically all of the poor population work terrible factory jobs and the others make food and such.
Type of currency used
Building where the 4 brothers rule

Religion

  • Religion- None
  • The people of this country are not allowed to follow any religion or anything similar to having beliefs of there own.
  • People known of doing as such are put to immediate execution in front of there peers
  • Anything that isn't permitted by the four brothers is law for execution.
The executioner
Another form of execution

Social Structure

  • Sitting at the very top of the social ladder are the 4 brothers, which hold all the power and set the rules.
  • Below them are there military force and helpers, which help to enforce the rules and put fear into the people.
  • At the very bottom are the everyday people, they are ruled over and have little say.
  • This ladder has very little room for progression, unless proven useful.
The eldest brother
The military force

Art and entertainment

  • Not much can be done for entertainment in this society
  • There are restaurants and museums that be visited by the public.
  • The rich have lavish things such as arcades, sports, and technology.
  • Sometimes the 4 brothers host public parties for certain members of the public.
An old museum
A bar for the public

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.