At the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
Conference schedule, speakers:
Sunday October 7th:
All day: Drive to Club Motorsports and Sargent Metalworks
Monday October 8th:
Tuck School of Business Frantz II Classroom
09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 11:00 Opening Remarks, Survey Results from Collectors, HAGI
11:00 - 11:15 Break
11:15 - 12:15 Numbers and Miles in Classic Cars, Charlie Nearburg
12:15 - 1:35 Lunch (Cohen Great Hall)
1:40 - 2:40 Future Fuels, Dr. Wolfgang Warnecke, Shell
2:40 - 2:50 Break
2:50 - 4:00 Lotus Elite Restoration Part I, Doug Fraser
4:00 - 4:45 Impact of Tariffs, Professor Emily Blanchard
4:50 - 5:50 Lotus Elite Restoration Part II, Car Walk Around
6:00 - 8:30 Drinks & Dinner, Raether Atrium
Tuesday October 9th
Frantz II Classroom
09:00 - 10:00 Insurance, Underwriting, Morgan Duffy, HWI and Ron Fiamma, AIG
10:00 - 11:00 Fuels and Oils for your Classic, discussion, Dr. Wolfgang Warnecke
11:00 - 11:15 Break
11:15 - 12:15 HAGI Market Update, discussion
12:15 - 12:30 Conclusions
12:30 - 1:45 Lunch at Tuck School, Raether Atrium (conference ends)
Ideas to Explore:
- The Numbers Game
- What do matching numbers and mileage really mean to collectors?
- What effects will tariffs have on collectible cars and what can be learned from the past?
- What to do with rare and unique cars?
- Doug Fraser took a chance on a Lotus Elite and had a great journey of discovery when restoring the car. Hear about what he came across and see the Lotus as one of our display cars!
- The future of mobility and what it means for the collectible car market.
- Shell Oil’s Chief Scientist for Mobility has been exploring how people will move in the future and what impact that may have on the collectible car market.
- We discuss the availability of fuels and oils for classic car owners in Future
- Insurance and Underwriting.
- How AIG and HWI price risk in collectible cars.
- Classic Departments of Car Manufacturers.
- How do manufacturers enhance their brand with classic car heritage activities?
- HAGI Market Update: How is the absence of a bull market affecting the classic car world?
Please take our 5 minute survey on the collectible car market!
Previous Speakers Include:
- Michael Bock: Former Head of Mercedes-Benz Classic
- McKeel Hagerty: President and CEO of Hagerty Insurance
- Enrico Maffeo: Head of Classic Department Lamborghini
- Matthew Slaughter: The Paul Danos Dean of the Tuck School
- Sal Galatioto: Galatioto Sports Partners
- Leigh and Lesley Keno
- Charlie Nearburg: Collector and Land Speed Record Holder
- Prof. Punam Keller: The Charles Henry Jones Third Century Professor of Management
- Harley Cluxton IV: HammerPrice
- Tony Schulp: Jaguar Land Rover
Please join us
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-682-9673