At the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
Ideas to Explore:
- The Numbers Game
- What do matching numbers and mileage really mean to collectors?
- What effects will tariffs have on collectible cars and what can be learned from the past?
- What to do with rare and unique cars?
- Doug Fraser took a chance on a Lotus Elite and had a great journey of discovery when restoring the car. Hear about what he came across and see the Lotus as one of our display cars!
- The future of mobility and what it means for the collectible car market.
- Shell Oil’s Chief Scientist for Mobility has been exploring how people will move in the future and what impact that may have on the collectible car market.
- We discuss the availability of fuels and oils for classic car owners in Future
- Insurance and Underwriting.
- How AIG and HWI price risk in collectible cars.
- Classic Departments of Car Manufacturers.
- How do manufacturers enhance their brand with classic car heritage activities?
- HAGI Market Update: How is the absence of a bull market affecting the classic car world?
Please take our 5 minute survey on the collectible car market!
Previous Speakers Include:
- Michael Bock: Former Head of Mercedes-Benz Classic
- McKeel Hagerty: President and CEO of Hagerty Insurance
- Enrico Maffeo: Head of Classic Department Lamborghini
- Matthew Slaughter: The Paul Danos Dean of the Tuck School
- Sal Galatioto: Galatioto Sports Partners
- Leigh and Lesley Keno
- Charlie Nearburg: Collector and Land Speed Record Holder
- Prof. Punam Keller: The Charles Henry Jones Third Century Professor of Management
- Harley Cluxton IV: HammerPrice
- Tony Schulp: Jaguar Land Rover
Please join us
To register please email email@example.com or call 603-682-9673