. The company is doing well in many aspects; however, customer satisfaction is one area in which the company lacks. Therefore the research question for this case is: "Does customer satisfaction with Dell influence the likelihood to repurchase or recommend Dell to others?”
- Overall, how satisfied are you with your Dell Computer
- How likely would you be to recommend Dell to a friend or relative
- If you could make your computer purchase again, how likely would you be to choose Dell?
- Customer satisfaction does influence the likelihood of repurchase or recommendation of Dell.
- Customer satisfaction does not influence the likelihood of repurchase or recommendation of Dell
- Ordinal Scale: Quality, market position, and preference rankings
- Rank-order: - Closely associated with ordinal data - Rank points in order of preference
- Likert Scale: Easy to create and understand with five options to choose from
- Recoded into 3 Simple Responses
- Triangulation will be utilized
- Significance will be compared to other sources for credibility
Recommendations + Conclusions
- Reject the null hypothesis
- Run more studies in the future to further understand what aspects of DELL customers are happy with