Pics from our 1st "Cooking with Kids" Friday Club on Friday, January 4th, 2019. Class meets on the 1st Friday of each month at the fairgrounds in the Event Hall.
FEBRUARY DATES TO REMEMBER
More information on the flyers in this newsletter
- 2/1 - REGISTER FOR DISTRICT RETREAT
- 2/1 - Friday Clubs - Cooking w/kids; Robotics
- 2/2 - Ag Expo
- 2/4 - MQA - Rifle Fairgrounds - EH - 6pm
- 2/5 - Fair Board meeting - EH - 6pm
- 2/6 - MQA - Carbondale Middle School - 6pm
- 2/7 - CO Master Gardener Class - EH - 9am-4pm
- 2/7 - Open Ride -English - IA - 6-8pm
- 2/8 - YouthFest participants leave for Larkspar, CO
- 2/8 - Friday Clubs - Quilting
- 2/8 - Cottage Foods class - Fairgrounds NH - 1-4pm
- 2/8 - Registration opens for SS Certification training in Pueblo 3/22-3/24/19
- 2/11 - Pressure Canning class - EH - 6-9pm
- 2/11 - Horse Advisory Meeting - Ext Office 6:30pm
- 2/14 - CO Master Gardener Class - EH - 9am-4pm
- 2/14 - Open Ride -English - IA - 6-8pm
- 2/14 - Valentines Night Out Event - Rifle HS - 6-10pm
- 2/15 - REG CLOSES FOR DISTRICT RETREAT
- 2/15 - Friday Clubs - Entomology; Outdoor Adventure
- 2/15 - Registration opens for SS Certification training in Rifle 3/29-3/31/19
- 2/16 - Ice Skating Event - Glenwood Springs Rec Center - 2-4pm
- 2/17 - Cloverbuds - EH - 1/30 pm
- 2/18 - Office Closed - Presidents' Day
- 2/19 - Leadership class - EH - 7pm
- 2/19 - 4-H County Council meeting - EH - 7:30 pm
- 2/21 - CO Master Gardener Class - EH - 9am-4pm
- 2/21 - Open Ride -English - IA - 6-8pm
- 2/22 - Beef Weigh in - Fairgrounds scale - 9-2:30pm
- 2/22 - Friday Clubs - Horse Bowl; Junior Master Gardener
- 2/22 - Registration opens for SS Certification training in Boulder 4/5-4/7/19
- 2/23 - Beef Weigh in - Fairgrounds scale - 9-10am
- 2/23 - Shooting Sports Safety Training class - Sheriff's Annex in Rifle - 9-noon
- 2/23 - Pasta Cookoff - EH 5-8pm
- 2/25 - Pressure Canning Class - Carbondale Rec Center 6-8pm
- 2/26 - LMC meeting - EH - 6:30pm
- 2/27 - 1st Dog Training Class - Fairgrounds SH - 7pm
- 2/27 - Shooting Sports Council mtg - NH - 7pm
- 2/28 - CO Master Gardener Class - EH - 9am-4pm
- 2/28 - Open Ride -English - IA - 6-8pm
Below are the "need to know" livestock dates for 2019 - consider saving the ones that pertain to your projects to your phone's calendar now so that you're not surprised later!
Below are the declaration forms necessary for your animal uploads if you are participating in the Commercial Beef Ranch Class or any specie of Producer Market or Breeding Classes.
ARE YOU A SENIOR (14-18 YR OLD) or AN INTERMEDIATE (11-13 YR OLD) 4-H MEMBER THAT WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT FOR THIS YEAR'S FAIR?????
Below is the Junior and Assistant Junior Fair Superintendent's applications that needs to be turned into Abi Saeed by April 28th if you want to be a Jr. or Asst. Jr. Superintendent this year.
Created with images by sumx - "bees honeycomb beekeeper" • klimkin - "flower life crack" • GutundTasty - "noodles spaghetti fussili"