2020-21 Prosper Band Registration
The registration process should take you about 15-25 minutes to complete. You will be guided through 6 different google forms, which include:
- Commitment Contract
- Health/Physical Form
- Media Release Form
- UIL 8-hour Rule Form
- Band Fee Policy Form
- Indication of Band Fee Payment
If you have multiple students in the program, you will need to fill out separate forms for all students.
After completing the Google Forms you will be given a link to the CHARMS website, where you can update your contact information, pay band fees, and purchase any uniform replacements items. Please do not login until after you fill out the Google Forms.
You will need the following items before you begin the 2020-21 Prosper Band Registration process:
- Current Medical Insurance Card with Policy Number
- Medical History Form should be printed, filled out and a digital copy made. All students must submit this form and have signed by a parent/guardian.
- Student Physical should be printed, completed by a physician and a digital copy made. (only incoming freshman and new-to-Prosper Band students need to submit)
- Read through the Prosper Band Handbook
- Band Fees will be $300 this year plus additional fees to new members of the PHS Band. To see a full breakdown of the fees please click here. Payments can be made through the registration process through CHARMS access using credit card, online check or can be paid in-person with cash or check and dropped off in the bandhall money dropbox. REMEMBER..... Wait to login into Charms until after you finish with submitting the Google Forms accessed below.
- Returning members will also have an opportunity purchase any damaged, outgrown or in-need-of-replacing items, such as marching shoes, jug hug, garment bags, guard items, etc. through the CHARMS online store once logged in.
- After you finish completing the Google Forms accessed through the button below below, you will be directed to your student's CHARMS account. Log in and update your student's CHARMS contact information. The CHARMS login information process can be found by clicking here. CHARMS is our information database were we use this information for all band fee collections, email distribution lists and contact information. Please ensure that all information is correct.