Your privacy is our priority. We aim to process your personal data in a lawful, correct and transparent manner. This privacy statement takes into consideration the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on 25 May 2018.
- Cookies are also used for statistical purposes. We keep the statistics of our website up-to-date using Google Analytics, an analysis service offered by Google.
- Also, our websites sometimes make use of YouTube, Facebook and other external parties. These external parties can place cookies to record certain data, for such purposes as analyzing the clicking behavior of visitors.
- Most Internet browsers have a function that lets you delete cookies placed by websites from your hard disk. You can also reject cookies in advance, or you can indicate that you wish to receive a warning before they are installed. Consult the instructions or the help function of your Internet browser for more details. Please note, however, that blocking certain cookies will impede the correct functioning of our websites.
NIETS Distillery bvba collects and processes the personal data of its website visitors (name, telephone number, email address and necessary invoice data) and optional – non-mandatory – data (e.g. interest in our brands) in order to:
- respond to questions by means of a completed contact form and/or requests for support & applications for events;
- provides a service; and/or
- send personalized advertising (newsletters/direct marketing)
- In accordance with the applicable legislation with regard to the protection of personal privacy and, on the basis of Article 6.1 of the GDPR, visitors are always entitled to consult their personal details, and additionally to have any errors corrected or to have their data deleted entirely. Such a request for the deletion of data will automatically terminate your privileges as a registered visitor. As a result, you will no longer be eligible to participate in competitions, make use of interactive functions, and so on.
- NIETS Distillery bvba treats personal details with the greatest possible care. Personal details are treated confidentially by Jet Import and used exclusively for the purposes for which these details were provided by the person in question. Personal data can be stored in one or more data banks. Personal data are never provided to third parties without the explicit consent of the party involved. The party involved is entitled to consult his or her personal data.
- Any complaints can be submitted to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35 - 1000 Brussels
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING
Personal details are processed on the basis of Article 6.1 of the GDPR.
- Contractual basis: necessary for the execution of the agreement
- Legitimate interest: necessary for functioning and operating as an entrepreneur
Niets Distillery - Louizalaan 54/3, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
You can subscribe to our newsletters on our website. Your data is never shared with third parties unless we have received your prior consent for this. You can unsubscribe at all times by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link, which you will find at the bottom of every email.