Athletic Department Contact information
Athletic Director: Justin Remington (email@example.com)
Baseball: Darious Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Basketball (Boys): Chris Robinson (email@example.com)
Basketball (Girls): TBA
Cheer: Stacy Noel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cross Country: Jose Ramirez (email@example.com)
Football: Howard Boyd (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Golf (Boys and Girls): John Nava (email@example.com)
Soccer (Boys): Annoar Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Soccer (Girls): Eric Palomino (email@example.com)
Softball: Janine Monahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Swim (Boys and Girls): Shannon Sauls (email@example.com)
Tennis (Boys and Girls): Binh Dang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Track (Boys): Jose Ramirez (email@example.com)
Track (Girls): Pete Garza (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Volleyball (Boys and Girls): Santiago Rodriguez (email@example.com)
Water Polo (Boys): Shannon Sauls (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Water Polo (Girls): Alexis Triplett (email@example.com)
Wrestling (Boys): Jason Lowe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wrestling (Girls): Paul Gould (email@example.com)
If you are experiencing issues or have questions please follow the protocol below:
- Contact the coach: Please do not approach a coach before/after a practice/game to speak to them about any issues. Instead, please contact them by email and set up a meeting with them.
- If the issue cannot be resolved after meeting directly with the coach first then contact the Athletic Director by email.
- Focused on Development of the Entire Student-Athlete
- Student First Mentality
- Teach how to Win, How to Handle Setbacks, How to Persevere
- Focused on Creating More Well-Rounded Individuals
The Athletic programs at Canyon Springs High School strive to teach our three pillars of values through competition. For a more detailed look into our pillars click HERE.
STUDENT-ATHLETE ELIGIBILITY and REgistration
In order for a student-athlete to be athletically eligible he/she must:
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA at the end of a grading period (end of a quarter or semester).
- Maintain a positive attendance rate of 95% or above (checked on a weekly basis).
- Must be cleared to participate through athleticclearance.com with an uploaded current and valid physical, uploaded proof of health insurance, and all consent forms digitally signed by both parent/guardian and student-athlete (for directions on how to complete registration click HERE).
The Raincross conference
We are in the Raincross Conference which is made up of 15 different high schools. The conference was developed to create competitive-equity across the different sports we offer. It consist of three different leagues - The Ivy, The Sunbelt, and The Inland Valley Leagues. Below is a video listing the schools that make up the conference.
Sport competitions are an emotional event. Everyone wants their team to succeed and be treated fairly.
As spectators we have a responsibility to remain positive and to encourage throughout the competition.
Athletics across the nation are experiencing a shortage in referees. This causes schools to schedule less games, games to moved to different dates etc. The main reason cited for the shortage was that referees were getting harassed from fans and athletes for a job that is not just hard, but often thankless.
It is our expectation that anyone who attends our games treat refs, other student-athletes, other fans, and school officials with dignity and respect.
Please stay positive and cheer on your team and your kid! (The video below pretty much sums this up).
we have partnered with ticket spicket
Digital and contactless ticketing System
- Buy tickets to Football, Volleyball, Basketball, and Wrestling contests digitally
- Show your digital ticket on your mobile device upon arriving at the gate. An attendant will digitally "split" your ticket stub and that's it! You're in!!!
- Purchase Punch Passes that are good for a certain number of entries (example - Purchase a Punch Pass for 10 - this gives you 10 entries to any sporting event of your choosing)
- Purchase Season Passes
- Skip the line!!!