Hyatt Ziva Cabo Overview
Hyatt Ziva Cabo is a gorgeous beach front resort overlooking the Sea of Cortes and is only about 10 minutes from the airport and to town.
- All inclusive rate includes all food, beverage, and included water and entertainment activities
- 6 Al a carte restaurants, 2 buffets
- 6 bars and lounges, including a swim up bar
- All restaurants and bars have varying opening and closing times
- Top shelf liquor is available at every bar
- Dinner dress code for a-la-carte restaurants: Long pants, sleeved shirts, closed shoes for gentlemen. No shorts, no baseball caps, no flip-flops or sandals. Casual dress, sun dress or pants required for women. Exception: Hacienda and Zaffiro, there is no dress code.
- Nightly entertainment
- Basketball court, tennis court, and fitness center on site
- 5 swimming pools, including an adults only pool and waterpark, and 2 hot tubs