Savor island inspired cuisine and cocktails at Wailea's Fairmont Kea Lani resort featuring four unique restaurants, four bars, and a gourmet bakery & deli. Resort guests and visitors will enjoy a variety of casual, family and fine dining culinary experiences.
- Caffe Ciao Deli - A trattoria featuring home-made sandwiches, salads, and produce, with a selection of bake shop items and coffee drinks. Open early morning to late night.
- Ko - Offering authentically local island inspired cuisine. Reservations Recommended.
- Kea Lani Restaurant - Open-air setting offering daily breakfast buffet and a' la carte menu. Casual resort attire.
- Nick's Fishmarket Maui - Premier seafood restaurant. Featuring indoor and outdoor seating and a 2,000-bottle wine cellar. Resort casual attire. Reservations required.
- Ama Bar and Grill - A casual poolside restaurant with incredible ocean views. Features burgers, salads, sandwiches, and local fish. Times of operation vary according to season. Casual resort attire.
Room Service – Yes, 24 hours
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Luana Lounge- Open-air lobby bar featuring beautiful ocean and sunset views, pupus (appetizers) and cocktails. Live music nightly from local musicians. Resort casual attire.
- Ama Bar and Grill - Features a swim-up bar with tropical drinks and fruit smoothies.
Entertainment: Live music from local musicians, nightly in the Lobby Bar.
The award-winning Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Kea Lani resort in Wailea, Maui is honored to be recognized as "World's Best Hotel Spa - Hawaii" in 2014 & 2015. This state-of-the-art luxury Wailea day spa offers a full menu of locally inspired experiences, combining Maui sourced products with ancient Hawaiian tradition and the latest in spa technology.
New in 2016, Fairmont Kea Lani launches Inspire Your Energy, a curated fitness and wellness program which connects guests to the activities they are passionate about while enjoying Wailea's tropical surroundings, distinct mana of the islands, and unique culture of Hawai'i.
Watch SPA Video Here
Some activities on site
Hawaiian Canoe Experience
Learn the basics of paddling, along with the history of the canoe and its importance to Hawaiian culture during this popular 1-hour ocean adventure. Our 6 man outrigger canoe holds 2 staff paddlers plus 4 guests (ages 10+) on each excursion. Offered Monday through Friday at 7am, 8am, 9am and 10am from Polo Beach. *Advance reservations are required as space fills quickly, we recommend booking before you arrive.*
Hawaiian Cultural Tour
This 45-minute walking activity includes information on native and non-native plants such as laua'e, papaya, and sugar cane along with their uses by the Hawaiian people. The knowledgeable guides also discuss the legend of Maui, the Demigod, and point out visible neighboring islands. Offered on Wednesdays at 10am, please meet in the Lobby.
Hula and Ukulele Lessons
Hula is a traditional Hawaiian dance accompanied by chant or song that preserves and perpetuates the stories, traditions and culture of Hawaii. Children of all ages can experience Hula and Ukulele lessons offered alternating Mondays at 9am, please meet in the Lobby. Hula - 1st & 3rd Monday, Ukulele - 2nd & 4th Monday.