Who We Are
Raw, powerful, emotionally-charged vocals and lyrics; blues solos that tell tales, and an acoustic vibe and authenticity that sets any stage, Three Scotch In is sure to entertain.
We're a four-piece All-Purpose Band in the alternative rock/blues vein, with strong 90s influences such as Big Wreck and Chris Cornell distilling into the chill “sit-down drinking music” we love to make. But to be clear.. You won’t be sitting for long. Three Scotch In is a rich blend consisting of full bodied bass lines, robust melodic progressions, and smooth, soul soothing harmonies with a lyrical after taste that will likely have you buying the bottle.
We boast a massive cover catalogue ranging from 90’s Rock and Country and from CCR to The Glorious Sons. With a full PA and Stage Production making it easy for us to play anywhere, we have made our presence known BC and are actively growing our fanbase throughout Canada.
Places We Loved Playing:
- Molson Canadian Theatre - Hard Rock Casino - Coquitlam
- Little Mountain Sound Studios - Vancouver
- The Armoury Studios - Vancouver
- Peachfest - Penticton
- The Delta Grand - Kelowna
- Penticton Lakeside Resort - Penticton
- The Mary Irwin Theatre - Kelowna
- 50th Parallel Estate Winery - Lake Country
- Commonwealth Bar & Stage - Calgary
- Railway Stage & Beer Cafe - Vancouver
- Victoria Event Centre - Victoria
- Fernando's Pub - Kelowna
- Dunnenzies Pizza & Parlor - Kelowna
- Waterfront Park Island Stage - Kelowna
- Mabel Lake Golf & Air Strip - Enderby
- Lorenzo's Cafe - Enderby
What we're up to now!
Having just come off of our last Live stream show at the Legendary Little Mountain Studios, we are preparing to play at the bucket list studio "The Armoury". In addition we are hard at work in the studio to finish tracking our first EP with the aim to release in mid to late 2021. New singles are coming out this spring and we are now simply trying to meet as many music fans as possible to see what makes them tick; offering free mini concerts for email signups on our website threescotchin.ca