At Sikla, we understand the problems you face. Budgets are exceeded, schedules often over run, and we’ve identified the challenges facing secondary steel solutions.
- Excessive waste by modification
- Weight is high performance is poor
- Logistics are outdated and inefficient
- A hot works facility is required
With the experience of 50 years in developing innovative products for above ground industrial pipework installation, we believe it’s possible to work in a way that’s more efficient and more productive for everyone involved. With Sikla you can plan smarter through proven design and innovation, here’s how:
Watch our video to understand how SIKLA can help on your project
A versatile, multi functional support system that offers maximum flexibility using a compact range of off-the-shelf components used in partnership with our SIMOTEC modular pipe supports and all of our systems can be fully implemented in to the CAD process at the planning stage.
Sikla products offer these four key benefits:
- All parts are reusable without wastage
- Strong but lightweight, cutting down the total tonnage of steel required for the project
- Our products are readily available from stock with a distribution network that offers quick lead times
- And there’s no need for hot works!
These benefits form the foundation of siFramo
Catalogues and technical documents
Lightweight from only 4.3kg per M, offering easily adjustable connections secured with minimal assembly using a thread forming, shake proof fastening. All siFramo 80 and 100 products are fully compatible with all other Sikla system parts,
including our SIMOTEC pipe support range.
High load bearing and heigh adjustable as standard with approximately 50mm of adjustability per pipe shoe.
Simotec pipe shoes can be used as skids, guided supports or fixed points with a simple modular beam connection:
So why use Sikla?
We can support you at every stage of the project and all of our products benefit from optimal design, performance and quality guaranteed to save you time and reduce costs.