Another school year is about to be over and although I have always praised you for being great teachers, I feel this is the perfect oportunity to do it once again. I want to THANK YOU for doing the most important work of all – educating the next generation. Thank you for modeling patience, honesty, courage, perseverance, wisdom, responsibility, generosity, and a commitment to lifelong learning to the best of your ability each and every day in your classroom.
END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR PLANNING
END OF THE YEAR DOCUMENTS AND PROCEDURES
Like every year there are several forms must be submited by the last day of school. Below you will find the end of the year procedures link, the faculty checkout form, and the inventory checkout list. Please click in all of them to have a clear understanding of what is required by the last day of school.
The end of the school year is always a good time to reflect upon our personal and professional growth. Think and reflect upon your PD Goal and reflect about the following questions. Below is the link where you can sign up for a quick meeting where we will have a quick conversation.
- How might you be able to apply what you learned this year in the future?
- What is your biggest take away from the goal you set for yourself this year.?
- What is one thing you would like to do differently next year?
- What is an area you have identified you struggle as a classroom teacher. What do you think would be beneficial for you to get better in this area?
- Dates to Remember-
- Pictures- Class and individual pictures are expected to be ready by Tuesday February 20th. Please make sure to check your email and reply to the photographer. If any pictures are missing they will be ready during the remaining of this week.
- Thursday February 24th last day of school for ECH-6th grade (11h45 dismissal).
- Friday February 25th 8H00: Teachers get your classes ready to go on vacation, submit end of the year checklist, clean classes, etc.