Performance Overview - Media Elements
INTERACTIVE PRE-ROLL / IMPACT INPAGE DELIVERY STATS
VIDEO VIEW STATS
- CTR across all devices & formats of delivery exceeded benchmark expectations with the interactive pre-roll proving particularly successful (7.9% vs 5%).
- Impact Inpage also exceeded click benchmarks (5.17% vs 4%).
- Tablet proved to be the best performing device from a CTR perspective across both formats.
- Interactive Pre-Roll exceeded video completion benchmarks (78.46% vs 75%)
- Impact Inpage fell slightly below benchmark (64.87% vs 65%)
- Desktop saw the strongest video completions across both formats.
- Average dwell time across all placements was above the 10s video length of an individual video, with the average user that engaged going on to watch at least 4 videos in total.
VIDEO SHARE DELIVERY STATS
VIDEO VIEW STATS
- Overall CTR was above our benchmark (0.84% vs 0.2%)
- Desktop however underperformed with Mobile Tablet significantly over performing.
- Overall VTR came in significantly higher than benchmark (79% vs 60%).
- Desktop was the strongest performing placement.
- Mobile & tablet users that engaged went on to watch an average of 3 videos in total.
PERFORMANCE OVERVIEW - Content ELEMENTS
- Overall blog pages saw 306,109 site visits
- Just a Normal Mummy saw the highest overall engagement rate across site & social with their Facebook audience proving particularly active commenting 85 times & 6,582 of the 41,638 exposed then going onto the Arla Big Milk Facebook page (15.81% CTR).
- All other influencer placements while not as active from an engagement perspective saw far higher dwell times suggesting those audiences to be more passive & observationally inclined rather than reactionary.
6 x 10 second videos were concepted, cast for & then produced for use within varying ad units & the brands social channels. Overall the video Which Way Around saw the highest completion rate (7% higher than any other video). The majority of videos saw the biggest drop off between the 2nd & 3rd quartile of video play which is a standard expectancy in video viewership.
Below is an individual analysis of how each video performed.
From a blogger perspective there is clear opportunity to expand the partnership with Just a Normal Mummy as their user base were very active in commentary against posts & also saw the largest volume of traffic to the blog post. Future activity could task the blogger to produce their own custom series of content focussing on more specific elements of Big Milk.
The ad placements exceeded benchmarks on all formats with the interactive pre-roll unit seeing the strongest overall performance. Units can be further enhanced with more dynamic messaging variables to personalise dialogue to users based on their data insights.