Who should attend?
- State DOT representatives
- Agency Personnel
- Transportation industry consultants
- Software vendors
- Other interested stakeholders
What to expect
This facilitated webinar will include presentations and panel discussions as well as opportunities for interaction using chat features.
There is no fee to attend and PDHs will be available for those who participate in the live event.
We hope you will join us!
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m CDT
Introductory Plenary Session – National BIM Perspectives in Transportation
- Meeting Kick-off – Elaine Richard, Connecticut DOT, George Lukes, Utah DOT
- AASHTO Joint Technical Committee on Electronic Engineering Standards – Mike Kennerly, Iowa DOT
- AASHTO BIM for Infrastructure Pooled Fund Update – Mike Kennerly, Iowa DOT
- NIBS National BIM Program Steering Committee – Roger Grant, NIBS
10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. CDT
Future Agency Plans for Digital Delivery and Model as the Legal Document
- Introduction – George Lukes
- Pennsylvania DOT Digital Delivery Directive 2025 – Allen Melley, PennDOT
- Digital Delivery at the Illinois Tollway – Laura Thompson, Illinois Tollway
- Digital Delivery at Michigan DOT – Marcia Yockey, Michigan DOT
- Q&A – George Lukes
11:15 a.m. – 11:55 a.m. CDT
Model Development Standards Panel Discussion
Moderated by George Lukes and Alexa Mitchell, HDR
- John Wilkerson, Michigan DOT
- Eric Cylwik, Sundt Construction
- Will Sharp, HDR
- Francesca Maier, Fair Cape Consulting
11:55 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CDT
Meeting Wrap Up
Feedback on Today's Workshop – Ian Howell, buildingSMART USA
Did you miss a previous webinar? No problem. You can watch a recording here.
Webinar 2: Moving Your Agency to Digital Delivery – June 30, 2021
Webinar 3: National Updates and Model Development Standards – September 28, 2021