We are hopeful that you had a great summer and are excited about returning to school. Just a few things to get going for the school year:
Registration opened today. If you are a returning student, you may go to the PowerSchool Parent Portal in order to do so.
Textbook Fee Information
- Textbook Rental Payment: We would like to remind you that book rental payment is due no later than the first day of school. If you are on deferred payment, then the due date will be September 10th this year. We will have staff collecting money during open house this year. If you did not pay during online registration and chose not to pay during open house, please feel free to send payment with your child on the first day of school.
2021-22 Supply Lists
Open House/Meet the Teacher Nights: These will occur on the following evenings:
- July 26th: 5th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House (6:30-7:30PM)
- July 27th: 6th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House (6:30-7:30PM)
- July 28th: 4th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House (6:30-7:30PM)
ride 360 - Transportation news
We would ask that each of you download the RIDE360 app and link your students for this school year. Through the app, you will be able to see your bus stop location and times as well as see the bus location on the map through GPS. Click below for directions on how to do this.
- Doors open at 7:35am for Drop-off
- Pick up - 2:10pm Dismissal
Again this year, you will enter the drive west of the football field off of 500 North (BLUE LINE on picture below). The drop-off point will be located at the northeast doors (Gym). You will loop around and exit onto 500 North. If it is a possibility, we would encourage as many of you to head west on 500 North to eliminate some of the congestion on State Road 9.
Our south parking (ORANGE/RED) lot is for busses only between 7:20-7:55am and 1:35-2:25pm as busses stage there. At any other time of the day, this is used for parent parking. The east lot (aqua) can be used if you need to enter the building during drop-off or pick-up times.
The drive on the far north of our property is for bus traffic only. There should be no parent traffic on this drive at any time.
To best ensure your child makes it to the classroom on time, and safely, please remember the following rules in car line:
Lockers will not be used to start the year. This may be something that we move toward as the year moves on.
For the latest information on immunizations and requirements for medicine drop-off, please check the GC Health Services Link. Mrs. Parsons, our Health Assistant, will be present at each of the open houses if you would need to drop medication off in the clinic.
2021-22 Greenfield-Central Breakfast/lunch reminder
2021-2022 PTO INFORMATION
If you have an interest in one of the open officer positions or would like to learn more about helping out with the PTO, please contact Mrs. Evans, PTO President, at Samanthafirstname.lastname@example.org.
July 13th (TODAY): ONLINE Registration Opens (Powerschool Parent Portal) for all CURRENT GC Students
July 26th: 5th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House (6:30-7:30PM)
July 27th: 6th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House (6:30-7:30PM)
July 28th: 4th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House (6:30-7:30PM)
July 29th: First Student Day
August 18th: School Pictures
September 6th: Labor Day - No School