This is me and my cousin, Alexis when she was born, in 2012.
Me and Taegen Bright in 6th grade, on Cinco de Mayo.
"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."-Hubert H. Humphrey
Me and Paige Hall on a field trip in 6th grade.
"Old friends are best."-John Selden
Me and Kynleigh in 6th grade.
Me and Alyssa, celebrating a volleyball win.
"The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it." -Hubert H. Humphrey
This is me and Kynleigh at the movies over the summer.
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
This is me and Paige at a birthday party.
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."- Walter Winchell
This is me, Jaiden and Sadie on the first day at school.
"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."- Charles R. Swindoll
My Future Goals
Get a college degree from a good college.
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." -Albert Schweitzer
Get a well-paying job in the medical field.
"You know what they call the fellow who finishes last in his medical school graduating class? They call him 'Doctor.'" -Abe Lemons
"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."- Desmond Tutu
Move to a big city, to benefit my family and career.
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."- Walt Disney
Advice for class of 2021
1. Never put any work off. Don't procrastinate. It might seem good at the time but it will come back to bite you in the long run.
2. Get your hardest classes out of the way first, so you can have a more relaxing schedule your junior and senior years.
3. Remember to work your hardest all the time, no matter what. Freshman year is hard sometimes, but if you work hard it will not be as bad.
4. Stay out of drama. It is UNNECESSARY and will just cause you to become unfocused on school. you don't have time to waste on drama.
5. Always stay positive. There will be times when something goes wrong, but the rights will outweigh the wrongs in the end.
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."- Henry Ford