DG18-19 David Simpson & Sue invite you to their District Conference
- Hear about Rotary's Work in the Communities
- Opportunity to offer support and share experiences
- Listen to our speakers talk about connections to communities
- Browse our Showcase to gain ideas and discuss Rotary
- Please bring a non-Rotarian who you are aiming to work with in your community
The conference will be held at Trinity Park, Ipswich. The day conference starts at 9am on Saturday 13th October, finishing at 5pm. an exciting programme is outlined below ...
The conference will be held at Trinity Park, Ipswich. The day conference starts at 9am on Saturday 13th October finishing at 5pm and you are invited to the Conference Dinner in the evening.
The Conference Dinner will be held at Trinity Park and will start at 6.45 for 7pm. Dress will be smart casual.
The cost of the day event will be £30pp with the evening DG Dinner at £30pp and is held at Trinity Park with transport to hotel if needed.
Book early as the day event will be £35 after 31st August, with the dinner remaining at £30
The Day Programme
An action packed day for you to enjoy and discover ways to "engage communities"
8:00 Registration, coffee and breakfast snack
9:00 First Plenary session
- Welcome from DG David Simpson
- Message from RI Representative
- Greetings from Inner Wheel Chairman
Com-Voc Fire and Rescue
Teenage Cancer Trust
10:45 Coffee Break | 11:15 Second Plenary Session
12:45 Lunch | 14:00 Third Plenary Session
- John Grant International Service Trophy
Action against Slavery – Mark Little
Engaging with the next generation
Roundabout: Nick Corke
Next Year’s conference: Jonathan King
- District Trophy presentations
- RI Representative final remarks
- Closing remarks – DG David Simpson
How to Register
Go to the registration web page by clicking the "Book Now" button" to download the registration form
There are 2 payment options
1) Complete the form and post it with cheque to the registration officer: PDG Derek Rothwell, Sandwood, Dukes Park, Woodbridge, IP12 4DD -
2) Payment by BACS. Complete the form and email it to the registration officer.
The registration officer will reply with details of the payment account and a code unique to you.
Please use the code in the Payment Reference field of the BACS transfer page. This will enable the registration officer to match the payment to the registration form. If you do not use the payment reference obtained from the registration officer then there is no guarantee that registration will be recorded.
how to find us
For Sat Nav systems please enter our postcode IP3 8UH.
From the A14: Trinity Park is on the outskirts of Ipswich, just off the A14. From the A14 take the exit sign-posted Lowestoft A12 and Ipswich East. At the roundabout take the A1156 towards Ipswich. (From the West this will be the third exit and you will pass under the flyover, from the East this will be the first exit). Travel for a little over a mile, passing a Honda Garage on your right, until you come to a roundabout. Take the third exit at the roundabout to enter Trinity Park.
From the South – London, Chelmsford & Colchester: Travel along the A12 until it joins the A14 and follow signs for Felixstowe, traveling over the Orwell Bridge. Follow directions from the A14 detailed above.
From the North – Lowestoft & Great Yarmouth: Exit the A12 at the Seven Hills Roundabout, pass under the bridge (A14) and follow the A1156 towards Ipswich. Travel a little over a mile, passing a Honda Garage on your right, until you come to a roundabout. Take the third exit at the roundabout to enter Trinity Park.
Trinity Park is 5 miles from Ipswich railway station. There are regular services to London, Norwich and Cambridge.