To proceed with the tutorial, you must log in to your Adobe CertMetrics account.
If you have never logged in or need help logging in to Adobe CertMetrics, click here for more information.
The Adobe CertMetrics Home Page
The CertMetrics home page provides an overview of your account's recent activity.
- Shows a description of the activity and its status.
- Shortcut to schedule exams through PSI.
The Navigation Tabs allow you to manage your content and complete a variety of tasks. Below is a brief description of what you can find under each:
- My Profile - Review and update your demographic information.
- History - View your exam history and other certification requirements.
- Certifications - Monitor your certification progress.
- Transcripts - Create a new transcript or edit an existing one.
- Badges - Allows you to access Acclaim to manage your digital badges.
Need help navigating or troubleshooting your Adobe CertMetrics experience? Browse through the following links for more information.
Log In and Account Creation
How to Create an Adobe ID
How to Log in to Adobe CertMetrics
Where are my Exam History and Records?
Navigating Adobe CertMetrics
Overview of Adobe CertMetrics' Features
How to Create a Transcript
How to Share a Transcript
Where to Find Logos and eCertificates
Where to Find a Score Report
How to Publish Digital Badges
How to register for an Exam at a Testing Center
How to Register for an Online Proctored Exam
Learn About the Procedure of Taking an Online Proctored Exam
Rules and Requirements of Taking an Online Proctored Exam