North Forest Pines Elementary Fast Stats:
- Raised $56,271 total through online and cash/checks donations
- 336 students raised a total of $42,415 in online donations alone
- Average Student Fundraising Webpage raised $126.00
- Without Get Movin', netted $20K working with Boosterthon. With Get Movin', netted over $31,000 more!
"This was by far the BEST fundraiser of any school my kids have attended or I have worked for! Thanks for not making me sell candy and wrapping paper! It has paid off big time!" - Happy North Forest Pines Parent
How do our services work? Check out this video:
2.Duct Tape & Pie
Kids love earning toy rewards, but if you really want to boost your donations then you need two things: Duct tape & pie.
Experience incentives, such as duct taping the gym teacher or giving the principal a pie in the face or turning the librarian into a human sundae, drastically increase the amount students raise to earn those fun rewards!! With our online system, you can promote your experience incentives, keep track of who has earned specific rewards using our online incentive tracker, and set student donation goals so they know the amount they need to raise.
Example: Jane Ryan School Walk-Athon
Jane Ryan School Fast Stats:
- Raised $40,402 total through online and cash/checks donations
- 306 students raised a total of $36,620 in online donations alone
- Average Student Fundraising Webpage raised $119
- Without Get Movin', $10K by selling gift wrap. With Get Movin', netted over $27,000 more!
“Thank you for all of your help with our first walk-a-thon event! It’s been a pleasure working with you! I will sing your praises to other schools!" - Jane Ryan School Walk-Athon Chairperson
3. Give Your Parents What They Want: Online Tools
You can have a fun theme and a motivated student body, but without the buy-in from parents your fundraiser will suffer. By giving parents online tools to spread the word on social media and easily raise donations, you will completely transform your fundraiser and raise more than you ever thought possible.
Example: City Language Immersion Charter (CLIC) Fun Run
City Language Immersion Charter didn't just double or triple their donations - they QUADRUPLED what they raised by teaming up with Get Movin' and giving parents access to our online system!!
City Language Immersion Charter Fast Stats:
- Raised $79,525 total through online and cash/checks donations
- 236 students raised a total of $65,445 in online donations alone
- Average Student Fundraising Webpage raised $277.31
- Without TGMC or our online system, netted $18K
- With TGMC, netted $56,500 more!
"The guidance received from you regarding the database and, in particular, incentives was an integral part of our success! Our students really loved the emojis and pairing their motivation with giving parents online tools made all the difference." - City Language Immersion Charter Fun Run Chairperson
Created with images by ian dooley - "going up at dawn" • Steven Libralon - "untitled image" • Eye for Ebony - "untitled image"