What i've done so far in comm tech

In my 3rd period comm tech 1 class, we started doing a huge summatative project for this class which was the first of two projects that we would be working on for the following November and in the beginning of December. The first project looks like this in a nutshell (in a better view):

So I've finished making the square's and i have aligned them in there proper place as well, I downloaded the three symbols to start with and i am in the process of putting them in the first three squares, i'm doing this by skipping a few steps and making the process of putting the pictures in the squares much more bearable and easier. The process of making the squares was easier than i imagined despite some computer issues where the last square would just come off the page and go to the gray space. Besides that it was easier than i imagined until the pictures came in. The first time I tried to put the pictures in (the snowflake more specifically) the symmatery process of making the picture go in the square is insanely difficult. The snowflake for example involves you to cut the picture as it looks when you download it this process involves you using the line segment tool and the rotate tool however for me, the rotate tool doesn't work properly and flat out refuses to work when it should and the line segment tool even when i do it perfectly seems to not make the snowflake perfect or not like it at all. This puts me in a rough spot and i do need your help on this issue otherwise this a pretty easy summatative that takes ALOT of time.

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.