Weekly Newsletters on Our Website!
Click on your Community under the Academics tab at the top of our website to view each team's weekly newsletter. Stay up to date on upcoming assignments and latest happenings.
- Email: Teachers will be using email as their primary means to communicate individually with parents as the need arises.
- Google Classroom: Is the digital workspace that our teachers use to organize assignments, announcements, class content, resources, and have discussions in one easy-to-access online space. Learners can access this from home if needed using their Google logins.
- Chalkable/INOW: Is the digital grade book where teachers record student grades. Usernames and passwords were sent home on Meet the Lead Learner Night, please let us know if you are not able to access this information.
- Summit Learning: Is the digital platform that our Community 7 Learners use to organize & submit assignments as well as reference classroom resources.
Join Us for PTA Parent Night, October 22 @ 5:30pm
Congratulations Duke TIP Scholars!
The Duke University Talent Identification Program (Duke TIP) identifies academically talented children through the 4th-6th Grade Talent Search and the 7th Grade Talent Search, providing resources, enrichment activities, and advice to ensure students reach their highest potential. Check out the official Duke TIP page for more information.
Congratulations PRMS Students of the Month!
Teacher of the Month
Congratulations Mrs. Tiffany Rush for being selected by our student body as Teacher of the Month!
Mrs. Rush served as the PRMS Reading interventionist last year, and has continued to serve as an interventionist as well as leading two Community 7 ELA classes. Look at some of the reasons that Mrs. Rush's students voted for as teacher of the month...
- "She is such a kind and sweet teacher, she is my favorite class, and she is so amazing and I am so blessed to have her as my teacher this year!"
- "She is really fun teacher, and really good at explaining the work that we do."
- "She's very understanding and knows how to explain things well and helps us move ahead if we want."
Data Binder Updates
This month look out for students to have an updated record of the standards they have mastered, as well as a graph of their course average over time. This helps students see their growth as well as identify topics on which to focus their reflections and goal settings.
Special Education Lunch & Learn
Dear Patriot families,
Pike Road Schools and the Alabama State Department of Education are excited to host a parent informational lunch and learn, Special Education at a Glance. For more details please review the invitation and lunch and learn agenda below.
C6 & C7 Washington, D.C. Trip
Fall Shine Your Light Food Drive