What makes Urban Outfitters special?
- Their stores - the Urban Outfitters stores are full of character with editorial and user-generated photography and are designed to give customers a memorable shopping experience
- Their company culture - the Urban Outfitters offices are a happy environment that fosters creativity, teamwork, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
Why do I want to work for Urban Outfitters?
- The company culture - Urban Outfitters emphasizes creativity, health and wellness, individuality, and teamwork efforts
- The brand resonates with me - I love the products, the Urban Outfitters personality, and their focus on inspiring customers
- They care about the environment - Urban Outfitters strives to be eco-friendly through sustainable design strategies, renewal and reuse of materials, and using alternative energy sources
Why be a Social Media Editor?
- The social media industry entices me - I like the ever-changing environment and the opportunities to try new strategies
- The creativeness - I like channeling my creative self, creating impactful content, and thinking outside the box
- The community - I like connecting with people from all over the world through social media platforms