Welcome to the Class of 2030
Kindergarten Experience at Rancho Santa Fe Elementary
Join us for a presentation introducing the kindergarten curriculum and expectations, a question & answer session with the teachers, followed by a NEHS guided school tour. The evening will end in the library with milk and cookies with the Principal, Mrs. Combs.
- Presentation #1 4:00-4:30
- Presentation #2 4:30-5:00
- Presentation #3 5:00-5:30
- Presentation #4 5:30-6:00
While you are waiting for the next presentation you are welcome to…
- Get registration information.
- Sign up for the Rancho Santa Fe PTSA, School E-mails and Text Reminders
- Purchase Bronco spirit gear.
- Take a seat in the class and wait for the next presentation.
- Take a photo in front of our Class of 2030 photo board
Donate your tax credit to RSF and take your credit for your 2016 state taxes. Deadline is April 17th. Every Little Bit Helps!
We are so very thankful to the families that contributed to RSF last year! This year, our goal is to have 100 families participate! Every amount helps and this year, our campaign is aimed at collecting tax credits in any amount from $5.00-$400.00
Donating to the tax credit program is an outstanding way to make the most of the monies you would pay into the state anyway, as your contribution is included when calculating the final amount due or final refund on your AZ tax return. More importantly, these contributions place dollars directly into our school to benefit our kids!
These contributions, which represent less than 2% of the operating budget, are VITAL to many school activities as they support programs like our SOUNDS Academy Strings program, Character Education and field trips. Married couples filing jointly can donate up to $400 and singles filing can donate up to $200. It’s important to remember ANY contribution is helpful! A donation of $20 can make a huge difference and add up to more fabulous opportunities for our Rancho Santa Fe Broncos.
Not sure which category to donate to? The undesignated category allows us to use the funds for any of the approved categories/programs.
It's All Our Job to Keep Our Students, Parents and Staff Safe
Parents, guardians and students, at RSF one of our top priorities is keeping all of our students and their parents/guardians safe as they arrive to school and as they return home. We need everyone’s help in this effort! Please take a moment to review the safety rules listed below with your child:
• Students should ONLY be dropped-off and picked-up at the curbside area.
• Students should NEVER be dropped-off or picked up in the parking lot or in front of the school.
• Parents and students should follow all directions from RSF staff
• Each day at 2:25 p.m. students will be escorted curbside by grade level to waiting cars by the preschool playground.
• Our hope is to have a very quick and safe process for dismissal
• As cars are loaded please pull forward as far as possible so we can keep the flow of cars moving.
• Pets are not allowed on campus. If you are bringing a pet, please meet your child on the opposite side of the street from the school. We do not recommend leaving pets in vehicles.