Marine biologists searching in the snow and lake.
Subjects marine biologists use
Education and qualifications you need to be a marine biologist.
Education to be a marine biologist
- Studying biology, physics, and chemistry.
Qualifications to be a marine biologist
- A high level in education.
- A PhD master degree in marine biology.
- 5 GGSEs.
- 3 A level subjects.
Marine biologists searching for ocean animals.
What the hours are like and how much salary they give you
What the hours are like
- The average hours are 6-8.
- Hours are mostly up to you.
How much salary they give you
- Up to 70,800 median salary.
- Start from 39,700 and go up to 124,680 salary.
People searching for fish.
Responsibilities and skills marine biologists need to have
Responsibilities marine biologists have
- Providing advice to important people.
A man looking at a dolphin with a camera.
Skills marine biologists need to have
- A keen interest for research.
- Able to swim.
- Able to scuba dive.
- Able to work as a group.
Marine biologists help animals all over the world. Whenever animals are in trouble or endangered marine biologists help them. Marine biologists can go through a lot and you may think it's hard doing this job. But I can guarantee it isn't. Marine biologists