- The holocaust was the systematic and bureaucratic persecution to 6 million jews by the nazi regime.
- There were over 40.000 work camp.
- The most dangerous camp was auschwitz thatsthe building in this picture.
- The nazis forced 60.000 prisoners to march to other locations because the allies were getting close.
- The allies helped free the prisoners but still some died.
- Then in 1945 hitler killed himself because he did not want to be captured.
- Adolf Hitler was the chancellor of germany.
- Winston Churchhill was the prime minister of great britian.
- Franklin Roosevelt was the president of the usa.
- Joseph Stalin was the chancellor of the soviet union.
- Benito Mussolini was the leader of italy.
- Hirohito was the emperor of japan.
- The axis powers had better machinery but we had more people thats how we won.
- In world war two they used small arms and artillery and tanks and mines.
- They used pistols rifles and sub machine gunsand hand gernades and flame throwers.
- They used v2 rockets and anti-aircraft guns.
- They also used tanks and ground mines.
- The germans used poison gas in world war 1 but not in world war 2
- Mustard gas and xylyl bromide gernade that is a gernade that has gas in it and it explodes.
- We did not use poison gas in ww2 we had the atomic bomb.
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not radioactive anymore because the bomb did not touch the ground it exploded in the air.
- Fat man was the code name for the bomb.
- 10 %of USA electricity was made from dismantled bombs.
- Russia has more than 8400 nuclear weapons than any other country.
- There is a nuclear bomb lost somewhere off the coast of Georgia.
- Barack Obama was the first sitting president to visit Hiroshima after the 71 years of the atomic bomb
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
The History Place - The Rise of Adolf Hitler: Chapter Index. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
157957154556336. "On This Day in 1939: Germany Invades Poland." Findmypast - Genealogy, Ancestry, History Blog from Findmypast. 19 Jan. 2016. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"Adolf Hitler." Biography.com. A&E Networks Television, 28 Feb. 2017. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
History.com Staff. "D-Day." History.com. A&E Television Networks, 2009. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"Leaders during World War II." World War II Leaders. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"USNI Logo." Greatest of All Sea Battles | U.S. Naval Institute. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
World War II." Britannica School, Encyclopædia Britannica, 30 Sep. 2015.Web. 26 Apr. 2017.