Spirit Wear On Sale Now!
Southeastern's inaugural Book Fair will take place during Parent/Teacher Conferences Week.
- Preview day for staff will be October 4.
- Students can shop during their class's assigned time October 7-10.
- Tuesday, October 8 the Fair will be opening early at 7:45 a.m. for before school shoppers.
- Wednesday, October 9 and Thursday, October 10 the Fair will be open until 8 pm in conjunction with parent conferences.
October Movie Night
The SES PTO's inaugural Movie Night will take place Friday, October 25, 6 - 8 p.m. and feature "Hotel Transylvania 3" as voted on by the students.
Movie nights will include viewing of the movie, cheese pizza (including a gf option) from the Noblesville Hotbox Pizza and a bottle of water. Permission slips went home this week and are due October 11. Late forms will not be accepted.
SES welcomes volunteers to join the Lunch Bunch!
Share your lunch hour with us, engaging our students in conversation, while building relationships and learning more about each other. We encourage our volunteers to casually wander from table to table making connections and encouraging positive behaviors.
Wondering what to chat about? No problem! The office can provide you with a helpful guide that includes games and conversation starters for volunteers.
***We greatly appreciate your efforts to engage with all students during the lunch hour. Should you desire to have lunch with your child, simply call the office before 9:30 am to arrange a separate visit.***
Gentle reminder, all visitors are required to present their Safe Visitor badge upon arrival.
See you at lunchtime!
PTO Volunteer Page
Interested in volunteering occasionally with the PTO? The Southeastern Elementary PTO has created a volunteer page with all of the current volunteer signups. The page will be updated periodically requesting volunteers or items needed for the school. Please click on the individual signups for full details about each opportunity. Thank you in advance for your time!
"Many hands make light work." - John Heywood
The board is currently working to finalize committee and sub-committee chair roles. Chairs will be reaching out for committee members soon. It is the boards hope to include everyone interested in a role this year.
- Communications/PR Chair - Rachel Williams
- Family Outreach Chair - Christine Kingery
- Hangouts Sub-Committee Chair - Christine Kingery
- Kindergarten Open House Sub-Committee Chair - Stephanie Kelber
- Popsicles on the Playground Sub-Committee Chair - Ashley Deal
- Fundraising Co-Chairs - Erin Mayer and Erin Pupurs
- Dine-to-Donate Sub-Committee Co-Chairs: Karla Douro, Katie Clayton and Sheeba Irfan
- Dance Marathon Sub-Committee Chair - Chelsea Blank
- Spring Carnival Sub-Committee Co-Chairs - Danielle Lea and Brie Toste
- Mums Sales Sub-Committee Co-Chair - Jenni Culp
- Silent Auction Sub-Committee Co-Chairs - Erin Mayer and Erin Pupurs
- Free Money Sub-Committee Chair - TBA
- Back to School Kits Sub-Committee Chair - Stephanie Kelber
- Movie Night Sub-Committee Chair - Ashley Deal
- Spirit Wear Sub-Committee Chair - Jessica Vince
- Outdoor Chair - Lisa Gupton
- School/Classroom Events Chair - Lisa Schleicher
- Philanthropy Sub-Committee Chair - Leah Nirrengarten
- Winter Party Sub-Committee Chair - Jessica Vince
- Year End Party Sub-Committee Chair - Becca Gadshian
- 4th Grade Celebration Sub-Committee Co-Chairs - Jenni Culp and Paula Butler
- Sponsorship Co-Chairs - Kristen Similton and Carolina Rashidfarokhi
- Staff Appreciation Co-Chairs - Stephanie March and Christine Schroder
- STEM Chair - TBA
- Volunteers Chair - Wendy Plenty Ferguson
- Library Volunteers Sub-Committee Chair - Amanda Dimmitt
- Lamination Volunteers Sub-Committee Chair - Megan Murphy
- Art Volunteers Sub-Committee Chair - Chealsea Blank
- Book Fair Sub-Committee Chair - Keri Poe
- Music Volunteers Sub-Committee Chair - Kate Arambula
- PE Volunteers Sub-Committee Chair - Lorena Vaughn
- October - "Sock"tober Sock Drive
- Sun., October 6 - Spirit Wear Shop Closes
- Mon., October 7 - Thu., October 10 - Book Fair (see times above)
- Fri., October 11 - Movie Night Permission Slips Due (No late forms will be accepted.)
- Wed., October 23, 9 a.m. - PTO Meeting (TIME CHANGE)
- Fri., October 25, 6 p.m. - Movie Night and Tentative Spirit Wear Pick-up
- Thu., November 21, 5:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., December 6, 6 p.m. - Movie Night
- Tue., December 10, 6 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., December 20, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. - Winter Class Party
- Tue., January 14, 6 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Wed., February 12, 8 a.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., February 21, 6 p.m. - Movie Night
- Thu., March 19, 6 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., April 16, 5:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., April 24 - Dance Marathon and Spring Carnival
- Tue., May 12, 6 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Wed., May 20, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. - Spring Class Party
Created with an image by Spencer Watson - "untitled image"