Companies worldwide are using Python to harvest insights from their data and get a competitive edge. This course will introduce you to how to use the Python standard library to write programs and use tools needed to analyze data and to conduct data science. You will learn these tools all within an integrated analysis environment for solving compelling data science problems.
Why should you learn Python?
Python is one of the most popular programming languages, and is known as a great beginner’s programming language because it is incredibly versatile. Python is easy to read as compared to other programming languages and is used everywhere from web development to machine learning. After analyzing data on Indeed.com, Coding Dojo ranked Python as the second highest in-demand programming language for 2018.
Companies that use Python
Program Dates & Times
October 1, 2018-January 10, 2019
Mondays - Thursdays
6:00 PM- 9:00 PM
You are eligible if you:
- Are a NYC Resident authorized to work in the U.S.
- Are Between 16-30 years old
- Web development experience preferred but not necessary
- Earn less than $50,000 a year.
- Are proficient in written and spoken English
- Are available for the entire length of time that the program is scheduled to run (see above for program dates and times).
Attend an info session to get more information about our advanced programs, meet our staff, and learn more about program requirements.
READY TO APPLY?