TOO HOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GET TO GYM?, BUT WANT TO STILL HAVE A WORKOUT - HERE IS a SOLUTION.
No equipment necessary, no shoes required, just you and your bottle water, air-con and maybe a pool/spa and your swimmers.
Its basically 100 reps per round, of 5 body weight exercises. Its great to do if you have air-con at home or even a pool where you can have a dip in between rounds, I utilised my cool spa for about a minute between rounds. :))
- 20 reps of mountain climbers, each knee to chest is one rep, alternate. Legs should be the only body part moving, pull that stomach in keep your torso stable.
- 20 reps of leg lifts one side only, abs tight, back straight.
- 20 reps of butt lifts (block between knees optional). Bring your feet close to butt, lift butt off floor, squeeze hard and slowly lower to floor.
- 20 reps of leg lifts other side.
- 20 reps of air squats, go as low as you can with your chest upright and eyes, forward. Flexibility here determines how low you can go to the floor.