Step 1: Your photo session
For a typical sitting, we will likely spend two to four hours from start to finish including your professional hair and makeup makeover included with every session. My session fee is a flat rate and not based on how much time it takes us to get the images you are looking for. The exact amount of time we will spend will depend on several things: how many final images you are looking for, how many outfit or set changes are needed and the pace you are comfortable working. I want you to feel completely relaxed so you can enjoy the experience and not be concerned that we won't have time to get that perfect image.
The session investment is $299 for a studio session or $499 for an on location session using any one of many upscale inns and hotels I have agreements with for your setting. (Alternatively, you can pay the studio session rate and book your own venue).
Included in your session:
- A pre-session consultation so we can talk through exactly what you are looking for and ensure we have all the bases covered. A little planning makes for great images and no surprises.
- A professional hair and makeup artist will be at your session to work with you and provide a complete makeover so you can be totally confident that you will look amazing in your images.
- Unlimited outfit changes, poses and set changes.
- Fully developed and edited proofs of your entire shoot.
- A in-person image reveal meeting after I have developed your images so we can look through your proofs and decide which ones you would like for your album and/or prints and discuss any cropping or adjustments that you would like made.
- A password protected online gallery where you can review and store your proofs for up to two years after your photo session and even order prints, canvases or metallic prints directly anytime.
Step 2: Receiving your Images
Are you looking for a book or album? Maybe fine art prints, canvases or even metal prints are what you had in mind. Often it is a combination of the two that makes the most sense. My Portrait Collections offer some the flexibility to do both.
Fine art prints are individually made on the finest archival papers and are designed to last for generations. All fine art prints, canvases and metal prints are always available a-la-cart in sizes starting at 4x6 going up to 30x40 and are priced based on size and medium.
note: If you order an album or book, you will receive the digital files for each image included. Corresponding sized digital files are included with anything you order saved on a flash drive or via secure download with a personal printing release.