A key to future forestry and human survival.
Forest Air’s volunteer pilots are humans, equipped and ready here and now, able to do vital work.
When compared to drones, paramotor pilots have a much wider spectrum of abilities, they can:
- Fly higher, longer and farther
- Carry useful payloads (more weight)
- Operate survey equipment
- Collect DNA samples
- Spot fires
- Spot flowering trees for later seed collection
- Perform precise aerial seeding
- Even operate drones and carry their own equipment!!