Dear clients and friends,
As the year comes to a close it seems appropriate to take a look at where it has taken us.
In my case, in May this year I set off into the unknown territory of freelance coaching, equipped only with excellent training credentials and a deep belief that this was the right direction for me.
I left the corporate treadmill because I was convinced that I could live a fuller life with greater meaning.
And thanks to you I found that meaning: I bring exceptional people value in the shape of a clearer vision of their future, easier decision-making and the introduction of positive changes in their lives.
Since then I’ve met many inspiring people and received excellent reviews and referrals.
I regularly coach start-up founders at Impact Hub and I mentor 3 great female HR managers within the Odyssey, Minerva 21 and Femme Palette mentoring organisations.
I even have my first international clients!
And what is in store for 2020?
- Power Listening - get more out of human interactions, a training workshop,
- international online next generation coaching for CEOs and Founders of start-ups, (launch Q1 2020),
- public speaking and talks (keep an eye out in the specialist press and on LinkedIn, and come and see me),
- maybe I’ll be a podcast guest,
- and my first video content!
Created with an image by Jeppe Hove Jensen - "Upon finding an unprecedented amount of tourists at Black Sand Beach, Iceland, I had to photograph something that wasn’t polluted with people. This was the result."