- Kingston Town Hall, venue for the 35th RadioFest
- Moorabbin Airport
- Quest Apartments Heatherton (Moorabbin)
- The Buckingham, Highett
- Bayside Tower (note Tower, not Towers) 1 minute from the venue.
Here are the only close caravan parks. There are surprisingly few caravan parks serving Melbourne. The standard of some parks is not as good as found in other tourism areas.
Five Ways Caravan and Cabin Park. 13 km (20 minutes to HRSA meeting). 597 Lower Dandenong Road, Dingley Village. email@example.com (03) 9551 1476
Sundowner Caravan and Cabin Park. 14 km (20-25 minutes to HRSA meeting). 870 Princes Highway, Springvale 3171sundownercp.com (03) 9546 9587.
BIG4 Dandenong Tourist Park. 24 km (30 minutes to HRSA meeting). 370 Frankston - Dandenong Rd, Dandenong South 3175. www.big4dtp.com.au (03) 9706 5492
 Quest apartments Heatherton (Moorabbin)
3 Kingston road, Heatherton, Vic, 3202
About 17 minutes from the Kingston Hall
15 minutes from Moorabbin Airport
 Bayside Tower (note Tower, not plural)
4 Station street, Moorabbin, Vic, 3189
- One minute from the hall
- One minute from the Supermarket
- Two minutes from take-away
- Three minitues from Resturant
- This venue is ideal, as it's one minute from the Kingston hall.
- However it's also across the road from the railway and bus interchange, so despite some sound deadening, consider that if you are not a sound sleeper. The admin lives on site and says she sleeps OK.
- An awareness of security is advised. Being near the transport terminus, walk in numbers.
- There does not appear to be an in-house restaurant, so food is available close by.
- The venue is unusual as it does not normally accept in-house bookings, rather uses hotels.com, Expedia and Wotif.com.
- Direct enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct enquiries: 03 8592 2136
Click on any image below for larger